Spend a day in our purpose built, fully equipped workshop learning all the basic traditional blacksmithing techniques. After covering health and safety procedures you will be shown the tools, equipment and how to light and use the forge properly.
- Courses are run at The Forge, South Harp Farm Yard, Over Stratton, Somerset TA13 5LB
- Please arrive at 8.45am. Plenty of parking available.
- Lunch is provided (as well as tea, coffee) - so you just need to arrive and we provide the rest.
- Please wear good work clothes and sturdy shoes or boots. Steel toecaps not essential.
- All equipment and safety gear will be provided. If you have a favourite hammer bring it along.
- No previous experience is needed for this course.
- Please advise if you have any specific dietary requirements or medical conditions.